Friday, September 22, 2006

Further thoughts

I was playing pickup basketball with some guys at EMU from 12 - 1 and I found myself humming over and over a tune that I finally started paying attention to. I haven't sung, hummed, whistled, or thought about this song for awhile, but it's been sitting in my subconscious self for awhile waiting to be rediscovered. One of the best songs ever. From the best cd (the first) of a great band. I thought I'd share...I'm thinking this was a God thing, this humming, judging from what I've been thinking of recently. You could chew over this song for a lifetime...it's got layers to it. Link to the lyrics here. The additional lyrics are great as well, but I didn't want to make this post too long.

Jars of Clay "Worlds Apart"

1 Comments:

At 11:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love nickel creek, in fact I was just listening to that song, (doubting thomas), just the other day...

I really appreciate your comments, I don't know that I will ever have a response to them but they have got me thinking and holding a new set of questions in my hand...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home