Saturday, December 23, 2006

Response to Lewis on the backburner...sermon on the front

I'm (supposed to be) working on my sermon today...and I am. I'd like to spend some time going deeper with C.S. Lewis' stuff from a couple days ago for my own therapeutic interests, but I gotta hammer this sermon finishing up the three week journey through Haggai I've been walking with my church.

I did have time today, though, in a break, to read an interesting (challenging) article from a fellow named Bob Fisher. Have a look-see. Compelling stuff. It's all about Best Buy restoring humanity to business practices (in what is largely an impersonal and cold environment), and what that can look like in the church (that is in many ways more profoundly influenced by capitalism than the gospel)

"A ROSE by any other Name"

Article here.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home