Friday, May 25, 2007

Interesting debate going on...

I'm a contributing member of a website you can see on my links section to the right called "Young Anabaptist Radicals." It's a community of followers of Jesus in the spiritual tradition of an intrepid group of folks (I just wanted to say intrepid) called Anabaptists that got fired up in the 16th century and who have deeply informed my faith journey. One of my mentors-through-books-and brief-reallife-interaction, Brian McLaren, has also expressed a deep appreciation for this group of people, just so you don't get suspicious and think we're a cult.

Anyways, we've got an interesting little conversation going on about sexuality and Biblical and scientific perspectives on one of the posts there. Take a gander if you'd like. Here's the link.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home