Monday, June 26, 2006

On a lighter note...


Check out the temper tantrum this minor league manager threw...Geez! Reminds me of my former days.

P.S. Thanks, Mark Malone, aka "Ahab" for challenging me on my anger meltdowns and the reality that they were ruining my capability to lead. It took the NC State/MWC rugby game and Mark having the stones to challenge me afterwards that provided the impetus to change how I handled my anger. Maybe this guy needs to talk to Mark.

Here's the beginning of the article...there's also a video.

Minor league manager Joe Mikulik had a major league meltdown.

To say Mikulik -- skipper for the Asheville (N.C.) Tourists -- lost his cool Sunday in a Class A South Atlantic League baseball game against the Lexington (Ky.) Legends would be a gross understatement.

"That was incredible. That's gotta be on ESPN or something," Legends starter Tip Fairchild told the Lexington Herald-Leader. "I've seen coaches go off, but that was pretty good. ... He used everything -- bases, the resin bag, the hat, the dirt. Everything."

The link is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home