Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Whoa.

Like whoa. I used some rather harsh tones in my post yesterday about Ron Sider. However, I won't apologize for them. :)

To provide balance to the Force, in addition to Conan O'Brian, here's another freaky crazy video...any potty-training parents out there? :) This music on the video is making me laugh so hard my stomach's in knots. Annnnnnd I think I just puked a little in my mouth.




Got the vid from the ol' bob blog, by way of josh brown, by way of a breanna I do not know. Evidently this video's all over the place now. Oh the wonders of the internet!

2 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Jessica T said...

hi nate! it's nice to meet ya! ;) i am glad you liked my moves, maybe someday i will take a step further and produce "morning sweat" exercise videos!!

And as for the marriage blogs, I wouldn't expect any "wisdom" lol...

thanks for stopping by, now I am going to go read your blog ... cheers!

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Jessica T said...

haha, don't worry ... we opted for a BIG no on all dancing at the reception ... i would highly reccomend it! haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home